Promote Your Tournament
For $95.00, your ad will receive 24/7 exposure on this page for a period of 21 days.
To place your ad:
- Email a graphic (400 pixels wide) or a short write up (30 words or less) regarding your tournament to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specify the Start & End dates for the ad run
- Ads will be listed in chronological order according to the tournament dates and limited to the display capacity of this page
- Orders are invoiced via reply email
- Payment is by cheque or credit card (telephone)
For more information, contact email@example.com.
As part of the OSA LTPD initiatives and always looking for best practice, we are pleased to announce that in partnership with CSA, FIFA will be visiting from June 12th to the 15th to run a coach education course.
The four day course is designed to instruct the 30 attending coaches how to work with players from 8-12 years of age. The course will focus on small sided games, skill stations and individual player development as opposed to team development. It’s also exciting for the 250 local club players and players from two neighbouring schools who have been invited in to participate in the activities.
Following the course it is expected that the 30 technical leaders will take the learning’s from the course back into their communities and share and implement the best practice within their district and clubs.